I will be moving my website to this space for the time being while I decide what to do with it. I will update with my most current work soon, please bare with me while I make the switch over.
In an unrelated note, awhile back I found out about a Sonic the Hedgehog fanfilm being made. Being that Sonic is one of my Childhood favorites, as you could probably tell since I modeled him (see WIP section) which is on my list to finish one of these days, I am all but excited about this. If you can show your support for what I think will be a great project =)
Meant to post this sooner but have just been busy with some things lately. Finally worked out the softness issue I was having (that what I get for using on old scene using old preferences *slap head*). But back to it, again re-sizing and adding more detail. The major trim pieces are about there, then it’s going to come down to the small details.
Ok so I have a little update for the firehouse, btw yes the building is a Firehouse more precisely the Ghostbusters Firehouse (Hook and Ladder 8 in NY). I only worked on it the past 2 nights for about an hour or so. Having some time off coming up I’m planning to finish up the modeling and start the No Ghost sign in Zbrush, which will be my first journey in sculpting. Alot of whats been done is scaling for size and adding trim.
Been awhile since I posted anything on here, but here we go:
This is a building I’m doing for practice, what you see is 2 evenings worth of work so far. I’m giving myself only a few pictures to work from on this, as well as trying to keep it low poly and letting textures do most of the work. Tomorrow I plan to get the roof and some of the other details squared away, some of the time so far has been making sure it’s scaled properly as well as making it fit the reference. Until Tomorrow…..
hey all it’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything. But I’ve gotten some inquires on my Mini and wanted to show the finished model with wireframe and some of the early build images. The model was 100% modeled by me as you will see from the images below.
First progress image I posted
Work on the Front end
ok pretty much got the riffle all squared away for now, gonna have another close look at it when I go back and texture it. The chamber was the biggest remodel on it since what I had previously was ALL WRONG. So I took the extra time and effort into making it correct this time around, and I think it paid off nicely. I also started to fix up the bayonet, mostly it was just the handle that needed to be re-modeled. The helmet all I plan the fix is one of the clasps since I think it came out good from the first time I did it.
Next off will be to do the snowy terrain in zbrush, so bear with me since I have to learn a bit of zbrush first for this one.